The VGBC 2016 provides a forum for dialogue and communication. We wish to address some of the complex challenges facing our future.
We live in a time of increased mobility and connectivity, as forces of globalization and technological change are redefining the business and economic systems of the world.
Inevitably, ideas and knowledge are transcending their traditional disciplinary boundaries. While this transformation offers increasing opportunities for innovation, it also contributes to increasingly complex global and local challenges that must be met with increasing attention to a more sustainable future focusing on coexistence.
The conference will consist of two main sessions:
- “Vision for the Future of Kuwait” – will explore how the economic and business environment will look beyond 2016 and what is “our vision” for the future of Kuwait and why these aims are important in a business environment. There will be a workshop after keynote speaker for feedback.
- “From Vision to realization” – will focus on solutions through a panel discussion between major leaders from the world of business and finance and keynote speakers with Q & A. The session aims to celebrate Kuwait and address some of the challenges facing businesses and how these challenges can be overcome through ‘Coexistence’.
Who Should Attend the VGBC 2016:
- Do you love Kuwait?
- Do you care about the future?
- Do you want to contribute even if just a small one to changing the world?
- Do you want to make the world a better place for all?
- Are you interested in learning about or discussing some of the challenges facing businesses?
- Do you want to know how business challenges can be overcome through ‘Coexistence’?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, then the VGBC 2016 is for you. Please refer to the program to read more about the Conference and register soon as seats are very limited.